favorite this postSenior Php Developer (Dahisar, Mumbai)hide this posting
compensation: Salary between 3 Lpa-5.4 Lpa employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a PHP Developer who will work with our tech leads and architects to design and implement new features and functionality, ensure high-performance and availability. This position will contribute to the design of server side and client side architecture, as well as build the next generation online experience on desktop and mobile web platforms globally.
• Writing clean, secure and quality application that scales with concurrency.
• Hands-on development, debugging and on-going maintenance of new and existing code (OO-PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, JSON).
• Design and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms.
• Build and maintain secure APIs.
• Create efficient database queries.
• Document code, concepts, business logic, and logistics.
• Organizes workload to meet deadlines as assigned by leadership.
• Ensures leadership is informed of schedules, timelines, statuses, issues, mitigations and all other information.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent programming, testing and debugging skills.
• Strong Knowledge of software development, scalable application and deployment fundamentals.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with MVC frameworks.
• Proficient in developing and testing Restful APIs.
• Fluency in all aspects of PHP development and the Software Development Life cycle
• Expertise with MySQL.
• Working knowledge of Linux.
• Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player, ability to solve complex problems, design & requirements documentation.
• PHP 5+ (PHP 7 is a plus)
• MySQL (PostgreSQL is a plus)
EFURTHERANCE was formed in 2010 and is in its growth stage, however with a strong team of just over 70 we advance at a rapid growth of 200% per year. We are a vigorous technology company that consists of a highly skilled team of mavens that focus on web and mobile development.
Our belief is that Progress needs Change; and with this each one of us strives to make a difference that will change the world.
With over 20 years of experience and collaboration with technological and educational experts, we offer varied services that aim at servicing our international clients with an advanced and a unique approach of web applications development.
We are a subsidiary of E-Careers UK, one of the world's largest online learning solution providers with over 200,000 customers and 80 partners around the world.
We also believe that Great work can be achieved when the mind is at play. It is with this belief that EFURTHERANCE maintains and provides its team with a dynamic and diverse work culture empowering each individual to perform at their best potential. We maintain an open philosophy where every individual contributes ideas and opinions.
With the rapid growth rate we are constantly in pursuit of people who are strong-minded and sharp, and our prerequisite is the ability to work and not one's experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers