favorite this postSenior Data Scientist with Onsite opportunity (Andheri,Mumbai)hide this posting
compensation: 14Lakhs-22Lakhs per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Amsby, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you in love with data? Do you love deciphering obscure statistics? If so, we would love to have you joining the Amsby development team! We are a growing team of dedicated software developers developing the Amsby Customer Data Platform and coherent branches.
In this role you will provide data driven insights to improve revenue, margin and customer experience for clients using the Amsby SAAS solution. You will invent and build novel products and statistical/machine learning models to surface actionable business insights. You will work closely together with product development/engineering and you will be part of productizing the models.
• 5+ years of experience in analyzing data and reporting
• Strong data mining and statistical modeling background
• Mathematical knowledge understanding of machine learning techniques such as regression, time series analysis, clustering, decision tree techniques
• Recent experience with building models such as Forecasting growth, Predicting churn, Customer clustering and detecting anomaly
• Experience in data engineering in Big Data systems
• Expertise in designing Data Models for high performance and scalability
• Experience in high-level programming language for analysis (e.g Python, R)
• Experience in productizing models into (SAAS) software
Build data engineering assets using Python, R and other big data SQL technologies
Program in Java/Python/R to develop predictive and forecasting models
Invent advanced statistical/machine learning methods to improve current KPIs
Operationalize the data engineering and machine learning models
• Good to excellent English in written and spoken language
• Pro-active self-starting personality
• Curious and exploring mindset
• Autonomous worker
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers