We are looking for an embedded firmware developer to join our team on a contract basis to develop firmware. The project will last approximately 9 months with the potential for ongoing development after the initial 9-month period. The developer will need to analyze, develop, program, and debug firmware for analog/digital hardware. This position will start at the beginning stages of development and continue through commercialization.
- Computer Engineering degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of embedded software development of microcontroller based systems
- Hands on experience of Cypress PSoc 6 BLE
- Hands on experience of BeagleBone Black
- Develop, test, and maintain embedded firmware in C/C++
- Develop functional and performance documentation
- Perform functionality and reliability testing
- Ability to recognize and organize project requirements, and adapt to any requirement changes
- Clearly communicate ideas to and work well with the marketing, software (app), and hardware engineering teams
Please email update resume with the contact number.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers