favorite this postCNC Turning India (Nashik)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
CNC Turning is a machining process used to make cylindrical parts, where the cutting tool moves in a linear fashion while the work piece rotates. Commonly performed with a lathe, turning reduces the diameter of a work piece, typically to a specified dimension, and produces a smooth part finish. A turning center is a lathe with a computer numerical control. Sophisticated turning centers can also perform a variety of milling and drilling operations.
CNC Turning Machine These offered products are examined by our quality administrators to uphold their supreme quality norms and standards. Along with this, these are available with us in varied necessities to match with the different needs and demands of our patrons. Along with this, our customers can get these from us at market leading rates.
• LM Guide ways for fast and accurate positioning of slides.
• 45 degree slant angle for better chip disposal.
• 8 station bi-directional Hydraulic turret for superior cutting performance.
• Plug and start concept.
• Independent Coolant tank and chip tray for ease in cleaning.
• Trouble free servo motors directly coupled to ball screws through servo couplings.